• DATE: Sunday, May 17th
• TIME: 11:30AM – 1:00PM
• LOCATION: Equipment Room under the Chattahoochee High School stadium
• REQUIRED: All Middle School Players that will participate in any Summer 7-on-7 sessions need to attend this handout as they will need helmets. (If your Middle School Player is not participating in summer sessions, this handout is optional.)
• REGISTERED: Players must be Fully Registered for the 2015 Fall Tackle Season Online to receive equipment.
• A checklist containing links to the instructions and required forms can be found at – http://www.teampages.com/clubs/2392/documents/114642
If this link does not work, they can also be found on the left side of our homepage at www.jr-cougars.org.
• The next equipment handout for 3rd-5th Grades and Middle School players who cannot attend the May handout: July 11th or 18th (tbd).
News and Announcements
On Sunday, May 17th 2015 at 2pm, the HOOCH Jr. Cougar Football program is sponsoring a FREE Combine in honor of all c...
Please feel free to share this flyer with anyone who might be interested in joining the 2015 Chattahoochee Jr. Cougar...
The Spring Weight Training sign-up forms are now open for the month of April.The form is located in the top navigatio...
2015 Jr. Cougar Tackle Football Registration is open! Click on the registration tabs (in the navigation bar above) to...
" Spring Weight Training Sign up and Payment http://www.jr-cougars.org/forms/8244-2015-Spring-Weight-Training-Sig...
Follow Us on Twitter